Thanks to Best of the Web Today for this useful list:
- "Obama ‘Unaware’ on Investments" — headline, Albany (Ga.) Herald, March 8, 2007
- "Obama ‘Unaware of Illegal Aunt’ " — headline, BBC website, Nov. 1, 2008
- "Obama Unaware of Tea Party Protests" — headline, Examiner.com, April 15, 2009
- "Obama Unaware of Backroom Deal, White House Says" — headline, Dallas Morning News website, June 4, 2010
- "Blago Judge: Obama Unaware of Seat Exchange Bid" — headline, Associated Press, May 16, 2011
- "Sebelius: Obama Unaware of ACA Website Glitches Before Launch" — headline, CaliforniaHealthline.org, Oct. 23, 2013
- "Obama Reportedly Unaware NSA Spied on 35 World Leaders" — headline, ABCNews.com, Oct. 28
And we could add an alphabet soup of federal agencies to that list, starting with IRS and NSA.
How does the president of the United States of America get so far out of the loop and stay so far out of the loop? Without wanting it that way, I mean.
Oh… wait…. I probably just answered my own question. Never mind….
P.S. Even the Washington Post’s yellow-dog Democrat Dana Milbanks is picking up on this:
Question: What did Obama know and when did he know it?
Answer: Not much, and about a minute ago.